Please contact a GDA agent for information.
- Business Growth / Strategy / Trends
- Change Management / Organizational Change
- Employee Engagement
- Innovation / Creativity
Click on the topic name to see other speakers tagged with this topic.
Dr. Mark DeVolder Top Change and Transformation Expert, Award Winning Top 10 Speaker, Transition Thought-Leader
Dr. Mark DeVolder is a top change management expert and thought-leader on transitions and transformation. With a vast client list, Mark has spoken in over 25 countries on 5 continents to many of the world’s industry-leading companies. His insights and strategies show leaders in the midst of disruption, HOW to change…
- coaching NASA rocket scientists to re-invent themselves;
- guiding healthcare professionals through multi-billion dollar mergers;
- transitioning to a safety-first culture in oil industries;
- preparing Egypt’s largest company to restructure itself.
Mark’s client list is extensive and diverse, covering many sectors including: NASA, Royal Bank of Canada, McDonald’s, Qatar Petroleum, PepsiCo Europe, Verizon, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Kuwait Finance House, Medtronic, UT Southwestern Medical Center, FEMSA Mexico, Idaho National Laboratory, Estonian HR Association, Oman Air, GE Digital, Charles Schwab, Marriott, Siemens, and many more.
Partnering with his clients gives Mark a laser-focused view into disruptions that are occurring in every industry and organization; With that insight and customized research, Dr. Mark teaches the unique strategy of Empowered Change™, equipping leaders to adapt to and embrace their greatest challenges, trends and opportunities, such as mergers, organizational restructure, digital transformation and market disruptions.
As an award-winning speaker and recipient of the Top 10 Speaker Award in Change Management, Mark is known for his highly engaging presentations: contagious energy, engaging audience interaction, on-target customization and practical take-away tools.
As a researcher, consultant and author, Mark has written the multi-disciplinary book on managing change, Perpetual Pivot: How the Best Leaders Adapt to Exponential Change, as well as books on Diversity/Inclusion and Employee Engagement: Unity in Diversity Through Synergy and Get Engaged!
Organizations hire Mark to:
• Deliver inspiring, entertaining and practical keynotes
• Unlock Change and Drive Results
• Embed the mindset of Perpetual Pivot into the organization’s DNA
• Engage team members with targeted, interactive sessions
• Increase employee engagement and team performance
• Sustain success through anticipation, innovation and reinvention