Qualifications for Becoming A Speaker
Working with GDA as a Speaker
GDA Speakers, founded in 1999, books the finest speakers on behalf of our clients. We are also honored to represent a small, select roster of exclusive speakers we have worked with over past twenty years. We pride ourselves in only working with the best speakers in the business, and have built our reputation as a trusted partner by truly vetting all of our speakers.
If you think you would be a good fit with GDA, please send your speaking materials, press kit, etc. to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include 'Prospective Speaker' as the subject of your email.
The prospective speaker vetting process begins with submission of the following electronic press kit:
* Professional biography with high-resolution head-shot.
* Keynote content titles with brief summary or description.
* A high-quality video of you delivering your keynote in front of a live audience (YouTube and/or Vimeo link)
* Any articles you have written.
* Any book titles, television, film or significant achievement (if applicable).
* Approximately how many paid speeches you are currently giving and your speaking.
* Fee schedule and travel requirements (fee schedule to include corporate, non-profit, and educational).
* At least three client references or testimonials.
* Please list any speaker’s bureaus you have worked with.
Regrettably, the volume of information we receive from potential speakers makes it very difficult to talk with each candidate personally. Due to the overwhelming number of inquiries we receive, we cannot respond to questions regarding the status of your submission. Failure to include all necessary information will result in us not being able to consider your materials. We will not consider submissions without a video of a live speech. We do not accept submissions by US Mail, only electronic.