Careers at GDA Speakers
GDA Speakers is a dynamic company driven by the most insightful team in the industry. Our business requires not only the savvy to understand our clients' needs and business, but the ability to exceed their expectations through incredible experiences with our speakers and the GDA team.
Whether our clients want to engage, entertain or empower, our team goes the extra mile. By bringing only the best speakers to the table, we want to ensure our clients create a true "wow" experience at their events.
Sales Associate (Full-Time)
Currently, we are looking for an experienced individual to join our team as a Sales Associate. In this role, the Sales Associate will find new accounts while servicing our existing clientele to meet their speaker needs.
A candidate for our Sales Associate position must possess knowledge of current newsworthy events and an understanding of the speaking industry; however, a qualified candidate can learn the latter quickly. A qualified Sales Associate candidate will have an eye for detail; a confident personality for independent decision-making; strong interpersonal communication skills – written and verbal; and experience in inside sales. Moreover, this position requires exceptional organizational skills since it will not be uncommon to have several floating offers simultaneously.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Our Sales Associates work with new and existing clients to book the best speaker for their events. Sales Associates will match the best speaker to the needs of our hiring clients. Understanding of current events is a necessary requirement for a Sales Associate. Ultimately, our Sales Associates match the most suitable speakers with the needs of our hiring clients in order to ensure event success and future engagements.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher
- A minimum of 3-5+ years of sales experience, preferably inside or business to business sales
- Knowledge of current newsworthy events
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Experience or understanding of a Contact Management System – BCM, ACT, etc.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills – written and verbal
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize while remaining organized
- Customer Service oriented
- Innovative and proactive in order to provide immediate solutions
- The ability to work both independently and within a close-knit team
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org Your résumé (Word or PDF format) and a Cover letter.