Careers at GDA Speakers
GDA Speakers is a dynamic company driven by the most insightful team in the industry. We are certified as a Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) through the Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), the nation's largest third-party certifier of businesses owned and operated by women in the US. Our business requires not only the savvy to understand our clients' needs and business but the ability to exceed their expectations through incredible experiences with our speakers and the GDA team.
Whether our clients want to engage, entertain, or empower, our team goes the extra mile. By bringing only the best speakers to the table, we want to ensure our clients create a true "wow" experience at their events.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with strong accounting skills and a history of working within an office environment. Our ideal candidate is able to create reliable, accurate financial records and is a responsible and detail-oriented individual who can work well in a team setting.
This position is a 20-hour-a-week contract opportunity. Days/hours flexible to your schedule. Please submit your resume along with your hourly rate to Drusilla Blakey, Finance Manager: email@example.com. You may review the full job posting on Indeed.
The Operations Manager will plan, direct, coordinate, and oversee operations activities in the
organization, ensuring development and implementation of efficient operations and cost effective systems to meet current and future needs of the organization with a strong emphasis on
Accounting and Finance. The successful candidate is continuously finding ways to improve efficiency and profit through systems and people. The successful candidate is responsible for upholding the profitability and values of the organization by leading business operations. Their duties include consulting with the leadership team, to determine business goals or initiatives, collaborating with managers to relay information about company needs and reviewing operational data to make inferences about their organization’s success.
Key Measures For Success:
- People/Environment: Create a welcoming office environment which includes onboarding,
offboarding, HR administration and upholding GDA Culture through language and actions.
- Sales Support: Provides stellar sales support through marketing, speaker data management and contracts support.
- Speaker Experience: Maximize use of speaker portal to ensure speaker data is reliable and not an obstacle for the sales team.
- Systems: All departments run at a high level of efficiency and productivity. All processes and systems are developed, simplified, and regularly tweaked to save money and time, and meet the changing needs of the company and customers. Systems include EOS, Google, Phone Systems, Docusign, etc. This requires a solid working relationship with Innovative Way and all other key vendors.
- Finance and Accounting: All finance and accounting is accurate and delivered on a timely basis. This includes a solid working relationship with our CPA.
For all employment inquires, please contact Kerris Willett: firstname.lastname@example.org.
GDA’s vision supports a company culture where all staff – regardless of gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, disability, or religion– will flourish. We believe that the contributions of each individual are essential to our continued growth and to GDA’s ultimate goal of providing excellent services to our clients and speakers. Our diversity contributes to our ability to serve our clients more effectively with greater creativity and innovation. We are committed to take full advantage of the backgrounds and abilities of our staff and to promote greater diversity whenever and wherever possible.