Please contact a GDA agent for information.
- Change Management / Organizational Change
- Corporate Culture & Governance
- Economic Forecast / Emerging Markets
- Economics / Finance
- Global Finance
- Government Regulation
- Human Resources / Workforce Issues
- Innovation / Creativity
- Inspiration / Achievement
- Moderator / Facilitator
- Peak Performance
- Thought Leader
Click on the topic name to see other speakers tagged with this topic.
Geoff Colvin Senior Editor-at-Large, Fortune Magazine and Bestselling Author Helping Leaders Confront Trends Driving Disruption
Fortune Magazine, June 1, 2016: More and more companies are saying goodbye to public shareholders, activist investors, and regulators. Here’s why it’s so easy to go—and stay—private.