Please contact a GDA agent for information.
- Corporate Culture & Governance
- Stress Management
- Work-life Balance
Click on the topic name to see other speakers tagged with this topic.
Pandit Dasa Former Monk, Mindful Leadership Expert, and Author
Pandit (Pronounced "Pundit") DasaPandit Dasa is a Mindful Leadership Expert, author and motivational keynote speaker. His inspirational speeches aim to create a more mindful workplace culture which increases productivity and improves retention. He encourages leadership and co-workers to appreciate and celebrate the success and contributions of others. This attitude fosters trust, enhances teamwork and greatly impacts employee performance. He emphasizes the importance of leading without ego and highlights the importance of cultivating self-awareness and personal growth and development. Pandit captures the audience's attention by sharing his journey on how and why he spent 15 years living as a monk in New York City, the incredible life and leadership lessons he learned from that experience and why he's no longer a monk. His story is chronicled in his book, Urban Monk. Some key messages the audience will take away are:
- Understanding how our mind, thoughts and emotions impact our reactions and behavior.
- Tools for managing one's emotions and staying calm and collected before pressing the "send" button.
- The value of consistently appreciating our colleagues.
- Attendees will be encouraged to lead by example by setting a proper leadership model.
- Learn breathing and focusing techniques that can reduce stress, improve productivity and boost emotional intelligence.