Please contact a GDA agent for information.
- Business Growth / Strategy / Trends
- Change Management / Organizational Change
- Corporate Culture & Governance
- Employee Engagement
- Innovation / Creativity
Click on the topic name to see other speakers tagged with this topic.
Dr. Kevin Freiberg Co-Author of 8 Award Winning Books, Authority on Innovation and Disruptive Change
The world has changed! There will be no new normal.
We know that you are looking for new ways to keep your people engaged and connected because the old ways won’t work anymore. Helping your people navigate the uncharted waters we’re in is foundational to the survival and success of your businesses.
The challenge is learning how to do this in a virtual world. Yet, now is the time to double down on driving leadership, accelerating innovation and change and building a high-performance team, even if it has to be done virtually.
Kevin Freiberg offers three virtual paths forward designed to connect, challenge and engage people working in different locations. You have three options:
- live-stream (or recorded) 60-75-minute virtual keynote with Q&A and slides
- virtual keynote delivered in five 15-minute (live or recorded) segments delivered once a day/week/month with Q&A and slides
- virtual coaching one-on-one or with your team
Imagine what could happen if your people had the courage, reassurance and direction they need to nimbly adapt to changing conditions and to rise strong together—to consider multiple scenarios and have strategies in place to rebound quickly. Imagine the impact you could have with a team that is creative, accountable and able to capitalize on new opportunities.
Dr. Freiberg possesses the kind of disruptive thinking that will help you get there. His books and speeches have shaped the thinking of executives in more than 2,000 companies in 60 industries across the globe—leaders who now believe they have the power to change themselves, disrupt their businesses and revolutionize their industries. Dr. Freiberg is on a short list of global thought leaders that Fortune 1000 CEOs turn to for the kind of disruptive thinking that drives growth and gets people excited about the future.
Regardless of how many speakers you’ve hired, you’ll be hard pressed to find a speaker who does as much customizing as Dr. Kevin Freiberg. If you want a keynote that truly speaks the language of your business and addresses the nuances of your industry, Kevin is the speaker to book. Over 2000 companies in 60 industries across the globe have given Kevin rave reviews. His insights have helped ambitious leaders accelerate innovation, and STAND OUT in a sea of sameness by building companies that are hungry for change.
His books include: the international bestseller, NUTS! Southwest Airlines’ Crazy Recipe for Business and Personal Success, its sequel GUTS!, BOOM! (7-timeless choices for inspiring leadership and accountability), NANOVATION (a how-to on innovation), DO SOMETHING NOW and Be a PERSON OF IMPACT, (two quick reads that will change your organization and your life), CAUSE! A Business Strategy for Standing Out In A Sea of Sameness, and most recently, BOCHY BALL!, a book about building team chemistry with Bruce Bochy, manager of the 3-time World Champion San Francisco Giants.
Kevin‘s clients span a wide range of industries worldwide:
- Infosys India • Simplot • KPMG • Humana • Kuwait Gulf Link • Kaiser Permanente • ConocoPhillips • QVC •FedEx • Rackspace • Heidelberg • National Business Aviation Association • National Fire Sprinkler Association • Vail Resorts • AARP • MGM Resorts • Microsoft • University of San Diego • CUNA • L’Oréal • Credit Union Association • Kraft • Bank of America • Honeywell • National Life Group • Premier Financial Alliance • American Express • Unisys • AT&T • Beef USA • Sony • Tire Pros • Powder River Energy Corporation • Elanco • Eli Lilly • Tata Motors, India • Autobacs Japan • Maruti Suzuki India • Cubic Corporation • Bayer Crop Science • Wilbur-Ellis • AGCO • Moss Adams • Wayne Automatic Fire Sprinklers • KOA Campgrounds • Tandus Flooring • Mohawk Carpets • Satyam India • Wells Fargo • ConAga Foods • Remax • Intel
Named one of the "Top 30 Best Minds on Leadership" by Leadership Excellence Magazine, Dr. Freiberg has appeared on CNBC, CBS Sunday Morning and the CBS Morning News for his views on the critical links between leadership, corporate culture, change, and innovation. Dr. Freiberg is also a Leadership Contributor for Forbes.com.
He has also appeared on the television series Lessons in Excellence for CNBC India. His articles and interviews have been published in the Wall Street Journal, Business Week, Washington Post, Investor's Business Daily, India's Economic Times, India's Business Standard, India's Financial Times and Capital Business & Finance Magazine of Dubai.
Kevin holds a Doctorate in Leadership from the University of San Diego, and from San Diego State University, he earned a Master’s in Organizational Communication and a Bachelor’s degree in English Literature.
My interests include sprinting to keep up with my work-out-aholic wife, doing anything adventurous with our three incredible children, compelling conversations with friends over good wine, and a periodic mental lapse into skydiving.
I grew up as a competitive snow skier and water skier. I’ve never won a World Cup, but in both sports I’ve skied with the best in the world. These gifted athletes taught me how to step through fear and adapt to ever-changing competitors, conditions, technologies and geographies. I have learned that if you take enough risks, eventually you will crash. But you only grow by getting out of the comfort zone. It’s also how you strengthen resilience and develop the ability to bounce back. Most of all, I learned that success is never final. I’m still chasing the best in the world, still learning and still getting better.