Please contact a GDA agent for information.
- Change Management / Organizational Change
- Corporate Culture & Governance
Click on the topic name to see other speakers tagged with this topic.
Christine Comaford Neuroscience-Based Leadership Coach; Predictable Revenue, Passionate Teams, and Profitable Growth
Bill Gates calls her “super high bandwidth.” Bill Clinton has thanked her for “fostering American entrepreneurship.”
For more than 30 years Leadership and Culture Coach, Serial Entrepreneur, and New York Times bestselling author Christine Comaford has helped leaders navigate growth and change. Christine is sought after for providing proven strategies to shift executive behavior to create more positive outcomes, enroll and align teams in times of change, profoundly increase sales, product offerings, and company value. Christine’s coaching, consulting, and strategies have created hundreds of billions of dollars in new revenue and company value for her clients. The potent neuroscience techniques she teaches are easy to learn and immediately applicable to help leaders see into their blind spots, expand their vision, and more effectively influence outcomes.
Here are some highlights:
· As an entrepreneur, she has built and sold 5 of her own businesses with an average 700% return on investment
· She has served as a board director or in-the-trenches advisor to 36 startups, and has invested in over 200 startups (including Google)
· She has consulted to the White House (Clinton and Bush), 700 of the Fortune 1000, and over 300 small and medium-sized businesses
· She has repeatedly identified and championed key trends and technologies years before market acceptance, due in part to her work as a software engineer in the early days of Microsoft, Apple and Adobe
· Christine is a leadership columnist for www.Forbes.com and she lectures at Harvard Business School
· She has appeared on Good Morning America, CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, FOX Business Network, PBS, CNET and Stanford Graduate School of Business has done two case studies on her unconventional rise to success as a woman with neither a high school diploma nor college degree
· Her three bestselling business books are Wall Street Journal bestseller & USA Today bestseller Power Your Tribe: Create Resilient Teams in Turbulent Times and New York Times bestsellers SmartTribes: How Teams Become Brilliant Together and Rules for Renegades.
Christine believes we can do well and do good, using business as a path for personal development, wealth creation, and philanthropy.
Christine has executed keynotes for more than 52 YPO engagements to rave reviews.